If you’re here, it’s because you feel that something is missing.
You want to grow as a photographer but you’re not sure where to start?
This could be just the right place for you!
It’s hard to tell where or how to improve your work when you’re the only one seeing and analyze it. You try and try again but end up in the same place without the possibility to see what’s that “thing” that bothers you.
I can help you with that. I will go through your work and give you some advices and pointers about your photography and post processing. I will also answer all of your questions.
How it works? It’s pretty simple actually:
* Contact me and let me know you’re interested
* When you decide that it’s time to advance, you pay the critique fee of $400 on PayPal or Payoneer.
* Then I will start with the evaluation of your work in your blog/website. I will dedicate 2 hours to go through your photos and take notes.
* After that we’ll schedule a mutually convenient time to talk on Skype/Facetime or even in person if you’re around. The meeting will last about 3 hours so make sure that you’re free for the session.
* We will talk about your photos, editing, what works and what doesn’t and the necessary steps to make the jump and improve your work significantly.
* It is important that you keep an open mind and understand that in order to improve, we have to get authentically critiqued in order to discover that “thing” that we’re missing.
* During the session, or at the end, I will answer your questions.
I will dedicate 5 hours of my time to each and every one of you so it’s important that you act quickly if you’re sure that you want to go for it as the waiting list is getting longer.
Last and most important. I promise to do my best to help you but it won’t work if you don’t take yourself seriously and block out what I have to say. I promise that if you keep an open mind, memorize my comments and start incorporating them into your work, good things will happen. You’ll find new energies to get out there and bring what we’ve talked about into practice.
Don’t hesitate contacting me if you have any doubts or want extra info.